Welcome to Harden Learning University
We are pleased to offer access to a comprehensive and easy-to-use online library of continuing education and inservice courses for our family of associates from all of the Harden companies.
This online university offers courses (many with approved continuing education credit) for 17 disciplines including the following professionals:
- Home Health, Community Care, Hospice Administrators and Directors
- Nursing Home and Assisted Living Administrators
- RN's, LPN's, and CNA's
- Therapists including Occupational and Physical Therapists
and Speech Language Pathologists
- Activities, Dietary, Social Worker, Therapeutic Recreation
Education topics are included from the following areas:
- Clinical and Regulatory
- Compliance, HIPAA, and Risk Management
- Leadership and Management
- Organization Required Inservices
A course listing has been designed for your specific role and company. This site will continue to be updated to meet the changing needs of our associates and managers.
Ongoing education reinforces our Harden Mission of offering a continuum of excellent healthcare services, providing care for our patients and a sense of pride and purpose for our associates. Developing our associates through online education demonstrates compassion, motivation, personal integrity, operational excellence, and communication as an organization. Please partner with us to become better caregivers and leaders.